Duel for the pizza Duel for the pizza

This really reminds me of something...

In the beginging of an old worms game I own (worms 2) one of the intro videos is very similar with the weapons getting better and then one that looks really lame but isn't . (the banana bomb)

Big v Small Big v Small

I really Like it.

THe only things are that it was really short and the music didn't really fit the fighting at the begining. Other than that I liked it alot.
I suggest you make another one that is longer =)

ESCAPE (unfinished ESCAPE (unfinished

Totoaly awesome.

I love stick figure fighting and this is a pretty good example of it. If I were you, I would definantle fininsh it (if you have the time). IMHO it still does not posses the creativity that some of the really good animations have but it is still good classic fighting.

Noidzor Noidzor

Great game

This game is a great twist on a classic game that is original and fun. The only problem is that you cannot see life mana or boss hp bars percentages once they have been injured so I couldn't tell how much I had damaged a boss until it was dead. Otherwise it was great.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Great game but..

On level 7 of the challenge section as convict you start as a small character but then you become larger when convict assumens another form for the rest of the battle. I'm pretty sure that wasn't what was meant to happen. Overall it's still a 5/5 game

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Amazing first submission

This game is one of the best Zombie games ever!
There is a small glith though where if you shoot some guns(all but some automatics) it can shoot before finishing it's reload time. If you try to do this with the automatics it wastes bullets, but doesn't shoot.
Overall an amazing game 10/10

The Pregnancy (FL Mix) The Pregnancy (FL Mix)

Very Cool

I like this alot. Very dark and mysterious and the parts go well with each other. The build-up is very nice as well. Over all very nicely done. I might even take inspiration from this but you never know...

P.S. Thanks very much for the review on my song. I am new and am having trouble getting feedback. =/

Red-Slash responds:

nobody ever reviews on ng everyone wants to get credit but their too lazy to review everyone else

thx for actually responding back man